2003–Present Qayyum and Associates Lahore, Pakistan
- Handle all High Court litigation before various benches.
- Legal Consultancy, opinion work and overseeing all lower court matters.
- Incharge of administrative functioning of the firm.
2000–2003 Mandviwalla & Zafar. Lahore, Pakistan
2015-2016 Secretary, Lahore High Court Bar Association
- Assisted seniors Mr. S. M. Zafar and Barrister Ali Zafar.
- Handled most of the lower court cases of the Chamber.
- Opinion work, drafting and research.
2000–1999 Lincoln’s Inn/ ICSL, London London, UK
- Bar Vocational Course from Inn’s of Court School of Law.
- Called to the Bar at Lincoln’s Inn.
1999–1997 St. John’s College, Uni. Of Oxford Oxford, UK
- B.A. Jurisprudence in two years as a Senior Status Student.
1996–1993 Columbia College, Columbia Uni. NYC, USA
- B.A. in Economics-Political Science with a concentration in Middle Eastern Language & Cultures.
1996–1993 Aitchison College. Lahore, Pakistan
- H. Sc. 3 A’s 2 1s
- President’s Gold Medal, Best Leaving Student.